Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Two New Cancer Bracelets!

Well!

The bracelets are a big hit. Well, except for one tiny little thing that my daughter pointed out to me.

She said, "I would wear one of them in a minute! But I dontz be gotz da cancer."

That's a fair point. I told her she should go to her doctor and tell him/her that she needed to get her prostate checked, but then she went on a diatribe about health care costs and some other stuff. I got bored and stopped listening.

I can do that. I have a brain tumor. And the cancer.

(Sidenote: I have a very, very short period of time that my family will actually feel semi-sorry for me. That's why I have to work fast to get presents NOW. In about a week I'll start getting the, "Yeah, ya got cancer. So?". Until then you would be amazed how much my cancer acts up when it's time to take out the garbage. Or visit Aunt Martha.)

So, ever the helpful one that I am, I have designed two new bracelets that my friends and family can wear with pride.

These cost a little more, but still a bargain at $199.99.

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment