Monday, August 29, 2011

My First Doc Visit

Today I get to go see my Doc.

This will be the first post-procedure visit.

I hardly know what to expect. Oh, I know I'll be poked and prodded - that's a given - but beyond that what will transpire will be a mystery.

There will be a lot of talking, of that I'm sure.

I'm doing better than I was last week. And certainly better than the week before, so there is progress. Just not fast enough for me. :)

And I probably won't mention all of the stupid stuff I did at my daughter's wedding last week. I'll just skirt that issue thank you.

But for some reason I'm a little nervous.

I'll let you know what happens.

2 comments:

  1. I think you already skirted the issue at the wedding but if you wear the kilt to the doctors office, it will speed up your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried that.

    Let's just say the nurses at Swedish - when riding the elevators with a man in a kilt - are a tad aggressive. And they aren't fooling me. The elevator does NOT break down that often. And even if it did, what they are suggesting will not fix it.

    ReplyDelete